do not want to sleep in the day, come back the day are generally tired, all day to sleep off the next day called rest, the third day to leave; this time I come back tired, bathed, want to give you call, talk to you, hear your voice. Two days later, on the 24th, she is back home from work in the afternoon, the first thing I call She Hongju - her uncle's home by the Secretary, but the other side to answer the call of women said she was gone; hung up the phone, I'll hit her pager paging dial out, just put down the phone, ring tones suddenly sounded , walk. After dinner, washing dishes, I think it is almost time, to leave home at the door went to the specifically transported Council, not yet come, has been to see her coming forward here, so I went straight up to meet her red, on time! Although she was not pretty, but it seems she is very cute, and people looked at the smile on her face also feel very comfortable - I said: Kameoka go to the new Pu River, wanted to take her into the East Lake Park, but think it was too late, his did not go in for a long time,atlanta braves jerseys, do not know the situation, if the unsafe bad, so one switched with her to the Haeinsa bridge direction to go - Where did you hear Haeinsa bridge feet is good - there to look at the Pearl River night.
They walk and talk, went to the the Haeinsa bridge feet, the red suddenly said: mind the rapid rotation, the sight quick glance back and forth to the nearby and slightly distant, finally, see a place to call would be King on the mouth of the river bank of the river bifurcation rest,carmelo anthony jersey, then motioned to her: to the other side, a drink, sit for a while. did not take the opportunity, often walking up and down, to engage in health services to passengers, too busy to be more difficult, so usually I do not like to go, afraid to stand, and always want to sit. minibus to go to her and she told me that her features, may be intended to
No comments:
Post a Comment